Twelve guests enjoyed Liz’s all natural Lobster Bisque. Easy to prepare …. but a little time consuming… Do it the day before! and you will be happy to put on the table your delightful bisque! Enjoy!
- Fresh Vegetables: pumpkin, carrott, potato, leek, celery branch
- Cook in the steamer: vegetables and lobster, lobster broth, salt & pepper … only for about 10 minutes after the steamer wistles
- Remove leek and celery (that were just used for the flavor)
- In the blender, mix the lobster meat, pumpkin and carrott (get that bright “lobster bisque” color), potato ( to thicken the bisque)
- Use another lobster tail slightly boiled and sliced in cubes. add the lobster cubes in the bisque before serving!
Tags: cooking natural, food and wine, fresh vegetables, liz's lobsyter bisque, natural ingredients, recipe, tasteful, winemaker's table