Over 20 independent winemakers, funded by online wine retailer Naked Wines, are flying over to the UK at the end of June to thank and meet their customers. As part of a UK-wide Tasting Tour, covering eight different cities in a week, the winemakers will showcase over 100 wines which were made possible through Naked Angel funding.
So I’ll be meeting a lot of the people who drink my wines! It should be a whole lot of fun.
Here’s a link to an article about the wine tasting tour.
The Tasting Tour itinerary:
- Norwich 25th June: The Kings Centre, King Street, Norwich NR1 1PH.
- Brighton 26th June: The Hilton Metropole Hotel, Kings Road East, Sussex, Brighton, BN1 2FU.
- London 27th June: One Alfred Place, 1 Alfred Place, London, WC1E 7EB.
- Bristol 28th June: Brunel’s Old Station, Clock Tower Yard, Temple Meads, Bristol, BS1 6QH.
- Birmingham 29th June: Maple House, 150 Corporation Street, Birmingham, B4 6TB.
- Manchester 30th June: The Studio, 51 Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1FN
- Leeds 1st July: Royal Armouries Museum, War Gallery, Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT
- Edinburgh 2nd July: Our Dynamic Earth, Holyrood Road, Edinburgh EH8 8AS
Every day, we’ll also be doing a popup tasting at lunch time, but you’ll have to follow the chatter on twitter and the like (or get lucky) to discover those.
See you soon, UK wine drinkers!Tags: naked wines, o'vineyards, popup lunch, tasting tour, uk tour, uk wine tasting, wine tasting