Thank you for your interest in visiting O’Vineyards. As always we are available to personally answer your emails and phone calls and we have just added a shopping cart for your convenience.
Things to Do
We are proud to have received a TripAdvisor® 2012 Certificate of Excellence award and TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence. We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
O’Vineyards offers a wide range of Things to do: Special visits, succulent meals… And lots of wine. Unique vineyard experience. Rare personal service. See our special offers here.
- Winery visit – full visit of winery and vines with barrel and tank tasting.
with Hors d’oeuvres .
with Five Course Lunch wine included
Group Visits are available. Up to 50 persons.
- Winemaker workshops – shadow a winemaker – Winery visit. Workshop.
Five course Dinner with many wines.
- Bed & Breakfast – Enjoy our unique Food & Wine experience: Many course dinners with older vintage wines, spacious room with views on the vines!a winery visit and wine tasting, full breakfast and all taxes.Read what travelers have to say.
- Table d’Hôtes - Eat at O’Vineyards Winemaker’s Table/ Table d’Hôtes. booking is recommended. Our TripAdvisor reviews.
- Simple tasting - simple tasting of the property’s wines in our tasting room
Hours of Operation
We live on the vineyard. Our Visit hours depend on our winemaking schedule. Advance booking is recommended. Please drop us an email or a phone call any time, to make sure that we’re here to greet you.
Visit our Shop
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us at 33 (0)6 30 18 99 10
All our prices are Winery Prices. Payable at reservation, by Master/ Visa Credit Card or thru PayPal. Full refund will apply with cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the visit.
Domaine O’Vineyards is just a few kilometers north of Carcassonne. Follow the signs Mazamet/ Villemoustaussou until D118 (last straigth road) up to the Dyneff gas station on the roundabout. Take exit dir. Pennautier. 500m to a small roundabout. cross it. second on your right Avenue des Cévennes goes up hill (about 1km) to Avenue de la Montagne Noire on your left. At the last juction, the road sign “ave de la Montagne Noire” could confuse you as it seemed showing a turn to the right…but you will have to keep straight, bearing left… another 500m and you will see our red brick color building in the middle of the vines!
885 Avenue de la Montagne Noire
11620 Villemoustaussou. France
GPS coordinates: 43.259622, 2.340387
We visit the cellar and winery and talk about the winemaking process. We taste young wines from tank and barrel and you can learn how tasting young wine is different than commercially-available wine.
We can walk through the vines and talk about the soil composition, trellis system, varietals, pruning methods, or anything else that interests you.
In the comfort of our reception room, taste our older vintages that are bottled and ready for sale. Hot hors d’oeuvres accompany this part of the tasting.
Guests often choose to buy a bottle of wine and enjoy a drink in the vines after the tour.
Shadow a winemaker at O’Vineyards in one of our specially tailored Winemaker Workshops. Pick one of our popular programs or design your own by emailing us. Eat a five course Dinner with the winemaker and family at our Table d’Hôte.
Popular programs include:
- “The Land Around the Vines” Learn about the flora surrounding the vineyard and how it relates to the taste and smell of the wine
- “Blending wines” Experiment with blending your own cuvée from our grape varietals
- “Preparing Meals Around Wine” Casual cooking lessons for dishes that go with wine
- “How Wine is Made” The basics of vineyard science (viticulture) and winemaking (oenology)
We like spending time with our visitors, whether you’re already knowledgable about wine or just a little curious, you can enjoy a day of activities alongside an Internationally-recognized winemaker fluent in English.