Last minute Holiday Gift idea, no need to look further than a Unique O’Vineyards Experience! Ideal gift for wine and food lovers!
An experience you can trust.
We are proud to be one of the highest rated attractions in Carcassonne.
We are also proud to have received a TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence award.
Visitors comments: Follow the comments of our 2012 visitors on a daily basis over the next 30 days.
- ” Hi Liz, Thank you and Joe for the wonderful experience. I’m the trip planner and Rob said to me during the lunch “you’ve out done yourself.” But all I did was find O’Vineyards on the internet and read about others experience with you.We’ve visited many wineries in Canada, the US, all over Italy and on our first trip to France (Bordeaux 3 years ago). Listening to Joe was fascinating—with his perspectives on wine making and the business. Lunch was so totally unexpected. Not only the dishes you prepared, but the company assembled. We felt like welcomed guests!…”-Deb Wheeler Brown-
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to design the Unique Experience Gift you want to offer.
Own a VineShare, craft and blend your own wine. become a winemaker:
The following comments are from the Naked 100, 100 nakedwines.com Angels, VineShare owners with a private O’Vineyards label.
- ” Well worth the long drive from the UK. We stopped overnight to collect our Naked 100 Wine. Outstanding Food, superb Wine, and excellent Accommodation. Muse is a wonderful hostesses, and Joe and Liz are very good company. The wine tour was very interesting and we look forward to addressing this year’s vintage when it becomes available. We will be back.” -Colin Jenkins-
- ” Our visit to Liz and Joe consisted of three generations of one family with an age range of 9 to 83. We were pleased to arrive after a long day in the car, and the warm welcome we received from our hosts was very welcome, as was a glass of fabulous wine as we came in through the door. Our bedrooms were beautiful, spacious, gracefully decorated and with fantastic views over the vineyards. The bathrooms also were very nice indeed, again spacious and very well appointed. Supper was a wonderful fusion of Asian and French, all served by the lovely Ombre, and enjoyed by all, even Grandma. Our super picky daughter at least tried the dishes on offer with Liz’s persuasion. Joe was a generous wine host and we chatted and ate and tried a variety of wines during the evening, perfect! In the morning our daughter ‘helped’ in the kitchen and cooked almond biscuits and chocolate croissants under Lliz’s expert guidance, she felt very proud of herself indeed. We had a day spent exploring Carcassonne, and then shared more wine and appetisers with Liz and Joe on our second night.
We had a wonderful couple of days, Liz and Joe are knowledgable and great company. Their passion for the vineyard is infectious, and there is really something very special about drinking wine in the place it was grown, harvested and bottled, and going to sleep listening to the wind rustling the vine leaves outside your window! We will return!” -Kate Issacs-
- ” Many thanks for last night’s visit, and you’re generosity with the barrel, already beautifully filling the role of ‘Bar’ in the poolhouse” -Tom Dickson-
Stag Do. Hen Do:
- ”A huge thank you for entertaining us on Saturday evening. The evening and afternoon was thoroughly enjoyed my all, and everyone was talking about it yesterday. I heard from Peter, that we drank an average of 1.9 bottles per person? Sorry about this but I blame Fays dad who I think had about 3 bottles! As you can see from the photo, all the wine made it made in one piece and now has been added to our collection. We are going to have the reserve on the top table and then hand out the rest as wedding favours on the day to guests…Thank you again so much, for the wine, the food (inc the potatoes) for hosting us, and for making the stag very happy. Already looking forward to returning with Fay…”-Michael Storie-
- ” My husband to be and I will be passing through the Carcassone area on our honeymoon trip from Montpellier to Toulouse on November 6th 2012. We are putting together a wedding registry and would like to include one of your packages! We are both from Montreal, Canada. We had originally considered your lunch winery tour but figured that since we will be primarily staying in city centres throughout our trip, that it would be nice to have a calmer vineyard interlude…We are interested in a tour of the winery, a nice dinner and room overnight, as well as the ability to try out your wines! Can you recommend a package that includes all of these things and please let me know the cost so that we can include it on our registry page”- Christine La Fontaine-
- ” We could not have had a better experience on our brief stopover at O’Vineyards, while travelling between Montpellier and Toulouse on our honeymoon.We had the pleasure of taking the tour with Joe, which was quite informative and set the stage perfectly for the upcoming evening meal. The food was delicious (and plentiful!) and the rooms were impeccably clean – with a delightful view! Muse added a nice touch to the overall setting and we quite enjoyed meeting Dave and Val, friends from the neighbourhood. Liz and Joe clearly enjoy their work at O’Vineyards and their passion for good wine and food is made obvious through their offering – they make you feel more like a visiting friend than a paying customer – a nice change from the norm. I highly recommend this establishment and will be returning with friends and family without hesitation!”- Christine La Fontaine-
Things to Do:
O’Vineyards Gift Cards feature a wide range of Things to do: Special visits, succulent meals… And lots of wine. Unique vineyard experiences. Rare personal attention. Price and Description here.
- “Hi Joe and Liz! Just wanted to thank you again for such an AMAZING visit to the vineyard last month. It was the best part of our vacation. We have recommended it to EVERYONE! And the wine we took back to Greenfield, MA with us lasted just two days .. everyone LOVED it. Again, thanks so much for such an amazing experience. It was like spending the day with friends …” -Ben and Alyssa-
Dining : with Winemaker Joe and Chef Liz.
- “I wanted to make sure we sent a big thank you for the lovely day and for the wines, along with the drip stops! It was great to have them waiting for us when we returned from vacances. Amy and Caitlin are both still talking about you and what fun they had.” Wendy Dunn
- “We were so O’verwhelmed with your hospitality that we thought a special thank you was called for….The weather during our stay was O’dious but, O’ well, it didn’t bother us. The outstanding food, wine and hospitality more than made up for it. Those wonderful meals…O’ la la!We were truly O’ver the moon and give O’vineyards a standing O’vation. Brav’O’! And thank you for a most enjoyable stay”. -John and Ros Edwards-
Tags: become your own winemaker, craft and blend your wine, dining with the winemaker and the chef, excellent accomodation, gift card, honey moon, lodging, outstanding food, passion for the vineyard, spacious bedroom, special gift pack, stag do, superb O'Vineyards wine, unique gift, wedding registry, wine experience, winery visits, wonderful food